AgileCRM is a customer relationship management platform (CRM) aimed at small and medium-sized companies seeking to expand their reach and improve their customer service, while automating their sales and market at the same time.
It makes the entire customer service process a lot easier by compacting it. And this is confirmed by its large clientele in excess of 50,000, with some 13,000 companies hiring its services.
What should you know about AgileCRM before hiring it? What features does it offer? What are its features and pricing?
AgileCRM has all the features that CRMs typically have. To those, you must add further features that, altogether, make AgileCRM one of the best softwares of its kind.
The list of AgileCRM features is extensive and includes the following:
- Database contacts’ grouping and segmentation
- Appointment agenda and management of scheduled calendar
- Sales statistics
- Project analysis and monitoring
- Call recording
- Campaigns’ scheduling and scheduled events’ alerts
- Surveys and comments
- Virtual forms
- Task management
- ROI analysis
- Fully customizable landing pages
- Sales timeline management
- Document creation and management
- Behavior evaluation
- Assignment of prizes and rewards for clients
- Goal follow-up
- Keyword checking
AgileCRM is a cloud-deployed software, so you will go past software downloads or incompatibility with devices and platforms.
Drag and Drop Interface
Don’t get overwhelmed by the extensive list of AgileCRM features and don’t think that this software is difficult to use: it is not.
Most tools, like forms, landing pages and other marketing elements, can be made with its drag and drop system, which saves time and does not require advanced coding knowledge.
Integration With Social Networks
Social networks have become very popular, so it is to be expected that ecommerce companies will use them in order to expand their reach.
AgileCRM integrates the most popular social networks in all its plans. For example, Facebook and Twitter are among its basic features.
Plans and pricing
AgileCRM is a paid but affordable application, with a trial version and a free plan. Regardless of the plan you choose, you can scale the tool anytime and add more features.
- 10 users
- 1,000 contacts
- Interview scheduling
- Newsletter setup
- Form setup
- 5,000 emails sendout
- Basic reports
- Email support
- Synchronization with Google
- Chrome extension
- 1 plugin
For $14.99 per month you can hire the Beginner Plan, which includes all the Free Plan features plus the following:
- 10,000 Contacts
- Essential sales
- Emails integration and follow-up
- Marketing automation
- Social networks monitoring
- 3 plugins
- Telephone support
- Integration with Google, Shopify and Stripe Sync
Its price is $49.99 per month and includes the Beginner Plan features plus these:
- 50,000 Contacts
- All sales tools
- Document creation
- Personalized agreement tracking
- More than 50 plugins/integrations
The price of this plan is $79.99 per month and its most outstanding features are:
- Unlimited contacts
- Basics to sell
- Interview scheduling
- Call recording
- Contact level statistics
- Mobile phone marketing
- SES/Mandrill/Sendgrid integration
- Dedicated account representative
- Learning trainer
- Access controls
AgileCRM features make it clear that it has nothing to envy its competition for. This CRM gives you everything you need to achieve your goals and have the best service system for your customers.
Its integration with social networks is one of its strengths because it allows you to take care of your customers right where they are. By diversifying your service channels, you will be more efficient.
- Very affordable rates
- High technical support
- Integration with the client’s website
- Does not require advanced or specific coding knowledge
- Integrates with the main social networks
- The interface is a bit slow when compared to other softwares
- Tickets are processed slowly
- Not too good quote management
- Reports and forms are not the greatest
If you are looking for an easy-to-use CRM that makes it easier to carry out the greatest amount of customer service actions, then you got yourself a new recommendation: AgileCRM.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
User Review( votes)