Refunds are one of the most important parts when dealing with your Amazon FBA's logistics and warehouses. Basically, there are 4 types of refunds:
- missing / damaged inventory
- incorrectly handled returns
- overcharged FBA fees
- or FBA shipments not received
A refund could mean a world to a seller, specially when it's Amazon's fault and you need your money back and, of course, that can become a bigger problem when you're selling tons of items every day.
But don't be afraid, we got you covered with the best Amazon Refund tools.
Why do you need an Amazon refund tool?
Managing refunds manually is a totally waste of time (and a salomonic task), that why it will be helpful to use an Amazon refund tool that will help you:
- manage inventory reimbursements
- stop losing money for destroyed or lost stocks (when those are Amazon errors)
- manage your damage inventory
- claim your reimbursements
- get reconciliation reports when dealing with partial adjustments, lost inventory, unfair Amazon claims...