Channel Pilot Pro is a marketplace integration tool and a subsidiary of one of the world leaders in logistics and shipping, the CMA CGM Group
Table of Contents
It is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in London, Paris, Marseille, Barcelona and Milan. Today, more than 30% of Europe's top 1,500 online stores use Channel Pilot
The Channel Pilot Pro solution offers an innovative cloud-based multichannel tool for online stores, agencies and brands. Products are automatically placed on thousands of online platforms worldwide. The wide range of analysis and optimization possibilities guarantees the best quality of product data. In addition, Channel Pilot Pro provides the means to monitor competitor pricing across multiple channels with full dynamic repricing capabilities
In a single solution, you can list your products at the place, price and time they want on a myriad of platforms and marketplaces
This, in turn, increases turnover and reduces marketing costs for online businesses, and allows companies to scale with fewer resources and much faster
The Channel Pilot Pro platform offers the following modules
- Feed Management (Feed-Engine): Pre-configured data exports for platforms including price comparison sites, Google Shopping, retargeting, social media, and affiliate platforms
- Product Data Optimization: your product data is presented in the most effective and appealing manner across platforms
- Performance Control: monitor and adjust your strategies
- Performance Strategies
- Marketplace Integrations: Bi-directional connections with key marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Fruugo, Otto and many more
- Market Price Analysis: Monitor competitor prices on channels such as Google Shopping, eBay and Amazon
- Dynamic Pricing (Dynamic Repricing): manual or automated repricings based on market trends and competition
- Supplier Connection
- Google Local Inventory Ads integrated
- Search Engine Advertising Automation
- Shop Systems and PIM Systems integrations
- Managed Services
Channel Pilot Pro integrates with Shopping Engines, Google Shopping & CSS, Marketplaces, Social Networks, Affiliate & Retargeting Networks and 3rd Party Solutions. Check some of the native integrations:
- Media Markt
You must request a quote, there are no public pricings
Channel Pilot Pro a robust marketplace integration tool that packs all in 1 features to optimizing your online channels. With its ability to auto-list products across platforms, monitor competitor pricing and offer dynamic repricing, it's a huge help for businesses looking to scale.
However, its lack of transparent pricing might deter some potential users.
- Subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, a global leader in logistics and shipping, Channel Pilot Pro carries a trusted legacy
- With headquarters in Hamburg and offices in multiple European cities, the tool has a significant footprint
- Over 30% of Europe's top 1,500 online stores using Channel Pilot attests to its effectiveness and reliability
- Innovative Cloud-based Tool
- Data Quality for analysis and optimization tools
- Dynamic Pricing included
- From feed management to managed services, Channel Pilot Pro provides a 360-degree solution for online businesses
- Extensive Integrations, from shopping engines to social networks
- The lack of public pricing can be a barrier for potential customers
- Given the wide range of features and modules, new users face a learning curve to make the most out of the platform
Number of features
Alternatives to Channel Pilot Pro
Here you can find the top Channel Pilot Pros alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.