- 1 Feedback Express Features
- 2 Trial
- 3 Pricing
- 4 Feedback Express Review
Feedback Express makes getting feedback reviews easier. A complete feedback management tool to keep track of your reviews and getting more of them.
With this effective way of automatizing the feedback requests, you will be a whole lot more productive than before.
Also, the cool thing about this Amazon tool is that does cover 10 Amazon Marketplaces: UK, USA, Germany, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Canada, India and Australia, with the help of a professional support team that does give you a hand with professionally templates to translate into buyer’s native language the requests for seller feedback.
Feedback Express Features
- Choose when the message will be send to the buyer (for example, exclude sending feedback requests when the product arrives late)
- Exclude which products should not be the priority when looking out for feedback.
- Filter messages by product fulfillment type, SKU/ASIN or product shipping location
- Ask for product reviews when the client’s feedback is positive
- Automatize feedback requests
There is a free 30-day trial, with no credit card information required, and a really easy and fast signup form to fill up, so you will be all ready to try out this feedback Amazon tool.
Feedback Express does offer 5 different plans, which all of them does offer Email Support, do cover Amazon Marketplaces EU, UK, Canada and US, and do have 24/7 monitoring cover.
- 1,000 Emails: €20
- 2,500 Emails: €35
- 5,000 Emails: €49
- 10,000 Emails: €69
- 25,000 Emails: €99
Feedback Express Review
You do need quite a positive seller feedback in order to get great rates all over Amazon statistics (and be nearer to acquire the Buy Box with higher profit margin), that is why you should keep a close follow-up of the kind of feedback you are receiving.
The review requests will be easier to keep track, as well as having a quite good profile of who are the right customers to ask for, which products will be better to claim for a lot more feedback, and at what time the requests should be made.
- Number of Features
- Learning Curve
- User Friendly