Keepa is one of the two best price watcher and tracker tools for Amazon. The other one is, obviously, the famous CamelCamelCamel.
This tool gives you the price historic for a product and it’s sales rank tracker embedding it directly on your browser as an extension available for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer.
3 total free features to help you gather any pricing information on the following Amazon marketplaces: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia. Price tracking is available in the 10 different local currencies and for
500 800 million products (and growing). By the way, all data is exportable, so you can grab it and play with it.
Keepa starting point to browse products by category, deal type (new, used, collectible, refurbished…), price drop time interval, pricing and discount ranges…
Every product has it’s Amazon price history graph, it’s tracking product options (your desired price, your desired price for new product or used product…) and it’s own tracking alerts in real time. You can receive those alerts both on your browser notifications or your email
The source to find your tracked products overview, your wishlists and most recent notifications
The place to find the most interesting tools on Keepa.
- Product finder: search on the tool’s database and find your product to add it to you watch list
- Product viewer: import your product lists
- Best seller lists: the best selling products on Amazon grouped by category
- Top seller list: Amazon’s top selling merchants
- Category tree: browse Amazon’s products by category using a useful category tree
- Keepa’s API. This is the only monthly payment tool. The Api will allow you to request live pricing and availability, price history, sales rank, offers count, Buy Box information, review count history…
The tool used to be completely free, but since 2019 is $15/month
DownloadDownload Keepa browser extension
Wether you are a buyer searching for the best deals on products or an agency which wants to retrieve it’s client or competition product information, Keepa has a solution for you.
Let’s focus on the agency/consultant solutions. Keepa’s API will allow you to download lots of product information using Keepa’s 500 million product database such as:
- price history data
- New and Used
- Warehouse Deals, FBA, FBM, Collectibles and Refurbished
- Sales Rank, Offers count, Rating and Review count history.
- Category details, searches and browsing
- Best seller lists up to 500k ASINs
As you can see, Keepa is your perfect ally when scouting new markets for you clients and finding new business opportunities.
But it’ll take some time, as there are loads of data options available and it will take some time to play along with them all and sort them into your business plans.
- Learning curve
- Number of features
- User friendly