- 1 Merch Research features
- 2 Pricing
- 3 Trial
- 4 Merch Research Review
- 5 Video Review
MerchResearch is an extensive and very versatile tool, created by Chris Green, which aims to investigate and analyze Merch’s products and potential for Amazon, is part of the Merch Informer system.
In addition, you can search indexes of:
- social networks
- POD sites and other websites
Plus there is a large Facebook group for networks and peer support in the Merch market for Amazon. Merch Research works very well on all phones and mobile platforms.
Merch Research features
- It is capable of carrying out image searches all over the web
- Searchs for keywords on social networks
- You can research in every sales market on the internet
- Contains tools for keywords
- You can search for brands online
- Look for print sites on demand
- Finally, you will also find news and graphic t-shirt sites
Merch Research has 4 types of pricings: newsbie, basic, advanced and pro which can be billed monthly or yearly.
- $9.99/month (Newbie)
- $19.99/month (Basic)
- $29.99/month (Advanced)
- $59.99/month (Pro)
- $8.32/month (newbie)
- $16.65/month (Basic)
- $24.99/month (Advanced)
- $49.99/month (Pro)
Every plan has a free trial and, besides, you can get a 3 day free trial since now with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Merch Research Review
MerchResearch is a very useful tool created specifically by Merch on Amazon sellers to accelerate and simplify the T-shirt research process.
It allows you to search, organize, bookmarks and find new keywords, and all without having to go directly to Amazon.com.
Use the Amazon API to deploy only a certain set of data or criteria. Instead of removing all possible data from Amazon listings (such as ratings or reviews), the API allows developers to choose and choose which data they want to display. Part of the information they use is:
- Product photo
- Product name
- Key features (Merch bullet points)
- Sales range