In general, for a company to be sustainable and successful, regardless of the product or service it offers, there must be excellent management and organization to know which is the best way to reach the market. It is with this idea that Oro Marketplace was created.
Table of Contents
What is Oro Marketplace?
With the help of Oro Marketplace, you will be able to reach the market faster, as it is the most feature-rich B2B marketplace management platform. You will be able to leverage the power of this most flexible and scalable open-source marketplace management platform to create a B2B or franchise marketplace so that you can have the freedom to sell any type of goods and services.
Amazon Seller & Vendor PPC ManagerPPC Entourage
Functions for Marketplace operators: Marketplace operators are responsible for creating and managing a complete ecosystem of business relationships. That's why traders need the necessary tools to ensure the efficiency of the marketplace as a whole and to constantly seek convenience for every buyer and supplier. To their advantage, OroMarketplace has been designed to enable digital marketplace operations and give them a boost to success.
Some of it's features are:
- Channel Management
- Communication Management
- Data Security
- Email Marketing
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Management
- Marketplace Integration
- Mobile Access
- Multi-Channel Marketing
- Order Management
- Promotions Management
- Returns Management
- SEO Management
- Shipping Management
- Shopping Cart
- Web/Mobile App Development
The functions of the marketplace administration: For business operators to do their job well, they require control over all aspects of operations, from the structure of the website to all user permissions, product attributes, and many others. OroMarketplace's online marketplace features are designed to manage suppliers, customers, orders, reports, and site settings from one place. Just to mention a few of the advantages your company will benefit from:
- Manage the entire onboarding process for buyers and suppliers.
- Have stable support for multiple monetization strategies including subscription, transaction fees, aggregated services, among others.
- A corporate hierarchy management for both buyers and suppliers.
- An organized management of roles and permissions for buyers, suppliers, and the marketplace operator.
- Excellent localization capabilities to manage multiple local currencies, languages, and tax rules.
- The facility to digitize any manual process by leveraging OroMarketplace Workflow Engine.
- Stable support for millions of products, for thousands of suppliers, and unlimited buyers.
- Being able to manage relationships between buyers and suppliers with an integrated CRM.
- A dashboard and customizable analytics widgets to monitor business-critical KPIs.
- Robust PIM and DAM functions for catalog and product management.
- An extensive set of open APIs to enable integration with any service and technology provider (ERP, RIM, shipping, payment, loyalty, rating, and review systems).
- You will have in your hand the highest security standards guaranteed with GDPR, PCI DSS compliance, and SOC 2 Type II certification.
These are just a few of the features OroMarketplace offers to boost your business and facilitate work efficiency.
20% discount during 6 monthsHELIUM 10
As is well known, marketplaces generally operate under different monetization models, they do so by charging providers one-time memberships, monthly fees, or commissions. That is why OroMarketplace allows operators to control their pricing models and formulas according to each provider. So they, in turn, can track their rates, revenue, and profitability with reports and other vendor-specific e-commerce marketplace features.
With OroMarketplace you will have the facility to:
- Have multiple payment options available, including net terms, credit/debit cards, e-checks, and credit purchases.
- Have support for multiple currencies 3.
To know if a product or service is good the best thing to do is to review the testimonials of companies and people who have already relied on OroMarketplace to boost their brand. That is why we recommend you to read the following report from Forrester New Wave that recognizes OroMarketplace with very good scores in the criteria of architecture, operations management, vendor management, physical product catalog, digital services catalog, and vision.
The Forrester report writes: “Oro offers strong customer management and architecture capabilities. Oro offers a native CRM module, which provides the capabilities to manage merchant accounts. Its architecture is modular and adopted by a large community of PHP developers.”
At the same time he further notes that OroMarketplace “is the best choice for mid-market manufacturers providing a one-stop-shop” and “Oro's e-commerce presence in the mid-market and smaller companies that are working to achieve vendor scale makes it well-positioned to offer a range extension to their ideal customer profile. “Customers like vendor thought leadership in B2B marketplaces,” the report states.
So you certainly won't regret acquiring their services if you're looking to take your business to the next level.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
Alternatives to OroMarketplace
Here you can find the top OroMarketplaces alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.