Seller Republic is a 4 in 1 tool or Amazon Sellers including: Repricing, P&L Calculator, Stock Forecasting and Analytics.
The repricer includes:
- Intelligently reprice up and down dependent on your competitors actions.
- A built-in win buy box strategy as standard and the possibility to set an infinite number of new strategies depending on your goals.
- Instant dynamic reporting. Graphs, timelines and tables.
- Max Price Reset. 1 click turn on to ensure you sell for the right price not the lowest price.
- Instant/Continuous Repricing. We push changes every 2 seconds.
- And more
It's a simple Amazon FBA calculator including a nice feature: view data by CSV.
- Automatically and accurately pull in the costs and data from Amazon.
- Add your own additional costs, such as admin, postage or additional storage or warehouse costs.
- Works with both FBM and FBA.
- Analyze profit quickly and accurately.
Simple, yet effective stock forecasting tool checking your stock stats for the past 1, 7, 30, 60, 90 and 180 days to make sure you never go out of stock. You can configure alerts so the tool will send an email once you hit a stock threshold.
Pricing and sales analytics so you can check wether your Sales Velocity is better or worst depending on the pricing of your listing, so you can always apply the best price.
Seller Republic is integrate to every Amazon Marketplace and also eBay.
Seller Republic offers a 15 day free trial and 9 different pricing plans depending on the number of listings to reprice.
Every plan includes:
- Multiple Regional Marketplaces
- Repricing Every 10 Minutes
- Custom Strategies
- Email and Live Chat Support
And the pricing goes as follows:
- LITE Up to 1,000 Active Listings – $30 / month
- STARTER Up to 5,000 Active Listings – $75 / month
- PROFESSIONAL Up to 10,000 Active Listings – $125 / month
- ELITE Up to 25,000 Active Listings – $185 / month
- ENTERPRISE Up to 50,000 Active Listings – $345 / month
- GLOBAL Up to 100,000 Active Listings – $595 / month
- UNIVERSAL Up to 250,000 Active Listings – $895 / month
- COSMOS Up to 500,000 Active Listings – $1,395 / month
- DIMENSIONAL Up to 1M Active Listings – $1,985 / month
Seller Republic Review
Seller Republic is a suite of tools for Amazon sellers that includes features such as repricing, profit calculation, stock forecasting, and analytics. Actually it's a powerful repricer + other options that work great when combined with a repricer, but don't expect a complex stock forecasting tool or an advanced Amazon Analytics tool, because that's not what Seller Republic is about.
Actually the repricer works great, but I feel that the rest of the tools are just pretty basic and, sometimes, it's better to have a proper inventory management tool integrated with your repricer. The problem is that Seller Republic doesn't have any integrations.
- Multiple regional marketplaces: works for every Amazon Marketplace, including Europe
- Quick and easy setup: I've tested it myself and, yes, it takes just a few minutes to set it up
- A 15-day free trial is available with no credit card required
- Pricing plans are confusing. Do you really need 9 different pricing plans for a repricer? I don't know…
- Lack of integrations: besides Amazon and eBay, doesn't have any more integrations
- Appart from the Repricer, the rest of the tools are quite simple
Number of features
Alternatives to Seller republic
Here you can find the top Seller republics alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.
- About Jordi Ordonez