Sellerskills is a multichannel inventory management platform that helps Sellers manage their operations across various marketplaces and ecommerce platforms.
Table of Contents
The tool allows users to connect multiple sales channels in one hub, import product data, and efficiently manage inventory and orders. Sellerskills.com also offers a range of features for listing products on new marketplaces, shipping orders, and more.
Some of the key features offered by sellerskills.com include:
Allowing users to connect as many or as few marketplaces as they want, including main marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Walmart.
As a feed manager, Sellers can import data such as listings or products from their main sales channel, or upload a file with product information to distribute among new marketplaces. Updating the products is also pretty easy, as you can manage the new info on Sellerskills and send it out to the marketplaces.
The platform's inventory control feature allows users to efficiently manage multichannel orders and link them to centralized inventory and linked marketplaces.
It obviously works for Amazon FBA but also for Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime, Amazon's Buy Shipping Services, UPS, USPS, FedEx and Canada Post.
The tool offers a database of templates to help users list their products across multiple channels easily. It's a kind of Product Information Management service.
As discussed on the inventory management chapter, the platform provides integrated shipping options such as USPS, Amazon's Buy Shipping Services, FedEx, and UPS, and also allows Sellers to add other carrier accounts with shipping rates agreed upon by their company. It also includes a shipping rate calculator and label printing functions.
Sellerskills.com offers a free demo to allow users to see the platform in action and try out its features. There is no credit card required for the demo. Pricing plans for the full version of the platform include a monthly and annual plan based on the monthly orders.
Let's take a look at the pricing for, let's say, 10k orders a month:
10k orders a month / $575, including:
- Unlimited Sales Channels Included
- Unlimited SKUs
- Unlimited Listings
- Inventory & Price Sync Frequency updated every 15 min
- Order Import Frequency every 15 min
- Chat Support
- Email support
- Phone Support via Callback Request
- Onboarding session
- Easy receiving
- Scan Barcodes
- Bulk inventory update
- Product Categories & product tagging
- Fast add product
- Inventory Movement Logs
- CSV Inventory Imports/Exports
- Multi-Channel Inventory Control
- FBA integration and Amazon Outboud Shipment
Listing features included
- One-click Listing Import from Channels
- Min/Max Buffering
- Multichannel Listing Tool (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Walmart, ETSY, Google shopping)
- Sync Price Changes
- Update, End, or Relist Live Listings
- Listings templates
- List Products with Variations (eBay, Shopify, ETSY)
Merchant Fulfillment features
- Manual Order Creation
- Print Packing Slips and Invoices
- Automatically Sync Out Shipping & Tracking Details
- Shipping rate calculator
- Lowest Commercial Plus USPS Rates
- Print Labels for USPS, FedEx, Amazon buy shipping program
- Seller Fulfilled Prime
- Amazon Outbound Shipment
- Multi-Channel Fulfilment
- Sales Trends report
Sellerskills.com offers a variety of features for managing multiple marketplaces in one hub, including the ability to connect different sales channels and import product data: eBay, Walmart, Shopify, Amazon FBA, Amazon Seller Central…
It also has efficient inventory and order management capabilities and a range of shipping options with a shipping rate calculator.
However, it does not currently work for Walmart Fulfillment and is only available for UK, Canada, and the USA. It is more suited for mid-advanced users rather than beginners. The customer support is only available during US time zone.
Additionally, the pricing plans for over 10k orders may be higher than other comparable tools and some users may find the interface confusing or difficult to navigate. But, consider they have a free plan including up to 50 orders a month and lots of free features, so it's worth taking a look at it.
- Offers a range of features for multiple marketplaces
- The platform allows users to connect multiple sales channels in one hub and import product data.
- It provides efficient inventory and order management capabilities.
- Sellerskills.com offers a range of shipping options and a shipping rate calculator.
- Doesn't work for Walmart Fulfillment (yet)
- It doesn't work for Europe, just UK, Canada and USA
- Pricing plans for +10k orders are a little bit high compared to other similar tools
- Some users may find the platform's interface confusing or difficult to navigate, let's say it's for a mid-advanced user, not begginers
- The customer support is US time zone based
Number of features
Alternatives to Sellerskills
Here you can find the top Sellerskillss alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.