SellerSprite (formerly Seller Spirit) is an integrated software which offers Amazon seller a complete suite of tools to launch and grows Amazon business – discover product, strengthen SEO, marketing, track product metrics and progress. The data is really similar to real data from Amazon, you can test it for free.
SellerSprite has both Web App and Chrome Extension, support 9 marketplaces: US/Japan/Germany/UK/France/
Alternatives to this tool🏆 HELIUM 10 50% off
- Coupon code with 35% off (yearly plan): HOME75
- Coupon code with 20% off (monthly plan): SSWL80
Seller Sprite Features
The features of SellerSprite are sectioned into three main categories:
- Keyword Mining tool gives you the most relevant and optimal keywords to improve your traffic & PPC.
- Keyword Research tool helps you find market opportunity based on actual shopper’s demand. Provides the most accurate keyword search volume, purchase, search result, CVR, etc.
- Access up to 2 years of monthly search/purchase trends.
- A large database with over 20M products each month, the sales data and data metrics are the most accurate.
- Competitor Lookup tool enable seller get an insight of the price, BSR, review, rating, hijacker, deals, sales, etc trends of competitors.
- Product Discovery tool enables seller find potential product based on the criteria set, like sales growth rate, etc.
- Market Research tool helps seller find untapped markets based on market capacity, trends, competitive, volatility, etc.
- Track the changes in price, sales, reviews and BSR for any product.
- Track competitor to get their strategy, track your product to record marketing performance.
- Track your or your competitor’s keyword daily ranking and visualize the changes.
- Easy-to-use dashboard, we redefine the tracking experience.
Reverse ASIN tool
- Dig out the actual traffic-driven keywords of competitors, more accurate than any other tools.
- With the keywords which competitor is ranked for, improve your listing traffic and PPC efficiently.
- Discover all the profitable keywords which you may never think of.
SellerSprite does have a free trial so that seller could explore and test the platform to their satisfaction.
- KWR Guide offer more than 1M KW per month and Marketplace.
- Reverse ASIN uses real kw with high traffic for listing optimization.
- BSR Sales Monthly with data updated monthly.
- BSR Sales Weekly with nearly Amazon’s real data.
- Mover & Shaker with data updated every Wednesday.
- KW Tracking to track your or competitors kw ranking: but only the kw on top 20 pages can be tracked.
- Sales Tracking for monitoring competitor sales: available for US, Japan, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, India and Canada.
*With a maximum of 15 free-trial times for KWR, Product Research and ASIN Mover.
There are 4 plans, which do vary on how big the vary of results.
All paid plans provide seller all tools and functions of SellerSprite, but differ in the use limits.
- Standard: $69/month
- Advanced: $138/month
- VIP: $189/month.
Seller Sprite Review
Seller Sprite is a good way to compile data from your competitors so you can get better at your business and step up your game (to overlap theirs). Also the wide range of countries and zones that they do cover is a great point in comparison with other tools.
- Learning Curve
- Number of Features
- User friendly
Alternatives to Seller Sprite
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
I work for: Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.