Shelftrend is an eBay analytics tool that captures and analyzes data regarding the products being sold on eBay, including product information, pricing, seller details, quantity sold, and eBay search rank.
Table of Contents
- Inventory and sales data for over 1 billion listings across 20 countries
- Run reports for any product identifier, search term, category, or competitor
- Monitor competitor activity, including listing levels, price changes, and Best Match rank
- Analyze marketplace movements, including changes to the Top 500, emerging competitors, new products, sales trends, and buyer demand
- Benchmark your business against others selling similar products
- Discover product niches with high buyer demand
- Real-time overviews of important stats such as search rank, inventory levels, sales velocity, location, price ranges, and listing volume
Shelftrend offers three different pricing plans:
New Seller plan – Free
- 20+ eBay marketplaces
- Summary data on pricing, sales, listing volume, and sellers
- Basic features
- Data tables and charts
- Up to 250 queries per month
Professional Seller plan – $24.99/month
- 20+ eBay marketplaces
- Summary and listing-level data
- Detailed competitor data
- Keyword analysis
- eBay Search Rank
- Identify high performing listings
- Price & Competition analysis
- Interactive data tables and charts
- Download to .csv (spreadsheet) for offline analysis
- Automatic scheduling of up to 3 reports
- Save queries to dashboard for quick access
- Up to 750 queries per month
Enterprise Seller plan – custom setup and monthly pricing
Contact Shelftrend for custom pricing options. Includes:
- Data structures and definitions to suit your business needs
- Daily reports delivered to your inbox
- Work with the data on ShelfTrend’s online tool, download for offline analysis or send to preferred data tool
Shelftrend integrates with eBay.
Shelftrend superpowers eBay sellers with insights about their listings and their competitors. You can use it both for product research and for your own portfolio analysis: revenue, units sold, margins, visibility…
Its extensive coverage of eBay data across multiple countries allows sellers to monitor competition and marketplace movements or benchmark their business to find profitable product niches.
Shelftrend's user-friendly interface, interactive charts, and filtering options make it easy to navigate and extract great insights from the tool.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
Alternatives to Shelftrend
Here you can find the top Shelftrends alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.