- 1 What is Freshteam
- 2 Features
- 3 Pricing
- 4 Who uses Freshteam
- 5 Reviews
Choosing the next member of the team, i.e. a new professional to fill a position in any business, is not as easy as it sounds, but fortunately there are tools like Freshteam that help recruiters find and hire great talent.
What is Freshteam
Freshteam is software that specializes in tracking candidates for recruiters, that is, it helps recruiters find the ideal candidate for a particular area, so that they can search, interview and hire candidates for your company.
Undoubtedly this tool is quite useful for companies, since at the moment of hiring someone they will be able to select the most talented personnel for the position.
Among the main services offered by Freshteam we can mention the following:
- Candidate tracking: search for, interview and recruit candidates.
- Benefits, compliance, performance and recruitment management.
- Publication of job vacancies.
- Addition: Connect with your new employees even before they join the team.
- Reports and analysis.
- Self-service portal.
- Talent management.
- User support.
Freshteam offers its users a variety of plans, one free and the other for a fee, so that companies can purchase the one that best suits their needs.
Now I’m going to detail what each plan includes and its prices.
This plan is completely free, which is good for those businesses that are starting. Among the services it includes, the following stand out:
- Up to 3 job offers published
- Recruitment Team Inbox
- Basic career site
- Email Integration
- Kanban Boards for Applicant Tracking
- Team Collaboration
- Email Candidate Application
- Employee recommendation
- Employee Directory
- Mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Basic free time management
At a cost of $50, this plan includes everything Sprout has to offer plus the following:
- Up to 10 job offers published.
- Customizable career site.
- Customized dashboards and interview kits.
- Custom contract piping.
- Vendor management.
- Autopilot (Recruitment automations).
- Scheduling interviews with Google and Outlook Calendar.
- Resume analysis credits: 10X user count.
- Manage unlimited employee documents.
- Employment exchange integrations.
- Free time approval workflows.
- Up to 2 holiday calendars.
- Up to 2 free time policies.
- Telephone, email and chat support.
Those who opt for this plan must pay $100 per month, and will be able to enjoy the same services as the Blossom plus the following:
- Unlimited job offers.
- Advanced career site customizations.
- Social Recruitment.
- Talent management.
- Management of offers.
- Resume analysis credits: 20X user count.
- Multi-language support.
- Management of job applications.
- Incorporation of new contracts.
- Incorporation and Exclusion Checklist (up to 1).
- Pre-incorporation data collection and welcome kit.
- Incorporation checklist.
- Unlimited Christmas Calendars.
- Multiple offices in HRIS.
- Unlimited Webhook requests.
This plan costs $200 and includes, in addition to what the Garden package offers, the following:
- Resume analysis credits – 30X user count.
- Custom user roles.
- Unlimited incorporation and disconnection checklists.
- Access restrictions based on IP address.
- Personalized URL and SSL certificate.
- Dedicated account manager.
Who uses Freshteam
Freshteam is an ideal tool for industries and companies of any scale; that is why it offers its users different plans with different tools, that is to say, it adapts to the needs of each one.
However, it is important to note that this platform is also effective for human resources teams, recruitment agencies, and even independent recruiters who wish to manage their recruitment processes.
Many users have commented on Freshteam, saying that it is a fairly intuitive, simple and easy to use tool and that it is affordable as it offers moderately priced plans and a free package for small companies that don’t have big needs.
It is a software designed so that any company, be it big, medium or small, can use it without any problem. The tools it provides are quite complete and effective; not to mention that the interface is customizable.
In addition, customer support is excellent, as you get a super fast email response.
However, it is important to note that not all opinions are positive, since some users have commented that although it is a customizable tool, it is a bit complicated to create custom stages for the channeling and email integration is a bit confusing.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly