Table of Contents
With the help of the tool, Key Accounts may analyze and structure data from their own brand, the market and their competition.
Fredda offers a wide range of exclusive features (yes, exclusive, as it's proprietary tech). Let's check them out, as usual:
- Retail Analytics (Vendor): extract and organize data on purchase orders, sales, margins, tickets, conversion and brand analytics.
- Seller Central data: sales, conversion, traffic, FBA costs, advertising and other key performance metrics
- Market Share Analysis: monitor and evaluate brand's market share based on keywords, categories, or verticals.
- Market and Competitor Analysis: analyze the market, competition, sellers, prices and conduct precise benchmarks for effective brand strategy.
- Benchmarking: tracking and comparison of own products with competitors' ASINs over time.
- Estimation of Other Sellers' Stock: insights into the stock levels of other sellers, including Amazon, to plan pricing strategies and prevent unauthorized sales.
- Product Analytics: detailed daily analytics on sales, performance, advertising, SEO, buybox, sales velocity, reviews and other key factors.
- Prices and Buybox: Control pricing across different countries and monitor sellers, including Amazon.
- Advanced Advertising: analyze the profitability and performance of Sponsored Products, Brands and Display campaigns to optimize results.
- Amazon Marketing Cloud: custom dashboards with valuable data on customer journey, attribution models, new-to-brand metrics and advertising effectiveness.
- Advanced SEO: daily monitoring of ASIN and keyword ranking to measure the impact of optimization strategies on search visibility
- Content Optimization and Control: monitor and measure various factors that impact listing content optimization using a proprietary scoring algorithm.
- Amazon Fresh Management: optimized management of Amazon Fresh, including optimization, rankings, sales and geolocated positioning by postal code.
- Brand Reputation: monitor brand reputation globally, by country, product and even ASIN variations.
- Counterfeit Detection: special tools developed to detect possible counterfeit products based on extensive experience managing global licenses.
You need to ask for a demo and a quote.
Fredda is primarily designed to integrate with Amazon's platforms, including Vendor Central and Seller Central.
Works for every Amazon Marketplace
Fredda offers an innovative and unique approach as it's a tool for Azzgency's clients and/or big brands. The extensive range of features include some unique tools such as the Amazon Fresh catalogue optimization or the Seller/Vendor DSP and Markerting Cloud integration.
It's not a tool for everybody, as it's advanced metrics can be too much for a begginer: advertising analytics, market share analysis, becnhmark, retail analytics… it's recommended that you are, at least, familiar to Amazon analytics for quite some time if you want to take advantage of this software.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
Alternatives to Fredda
Here you can find the top Freddas alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.