- 1 Skubana features
- 2 Pricing
- 3 Review
Skubana is the industry leader when it comes to order and inventory management integration with third party softwares.
You can use Skubana not just to manage your Amazon Seller FBM /FBA account, also to connect your apps to UPS, Jet.com, Walmart, Shopify, Bigcommerce or Magento.
A standard tool for 3PL integrations, dropshippers and FBA sellers.
1 click integration
Easy integration with tools such as:
- Informed.co / Appeagle
- And more apps and ecommerce softwares
Multi warehouse order fulfillment
Wether you are fulfilling in-house, using a third party warehouse, dropshipping, using FBA, selling on Amazon or on other platforms… Skubana got you covered.
Comes also with useful tools such as:
- Shipping rates calculator
- FBA / FBM support
- Return labels
Automatic cross-platform inventory updates focused on one warehouse or multi warehouse. Also with:
- Maximum Possible Bundle/Kit Inventory
- Breakdown Inventory View
- Overselling/underselling prevention
- Excluded warehouses
- Share FBA Inventory with FBM Listings
- Multiple pick locations
Your orders on the easiest way:
- Intuitive order processing
- Returns management
- Automated orders and vendor workflow
- Products analytics: top and worst sellers, YoY growth, SKU profitability, listing profitability…
- Inventory analytics: trending value, performance, critical levels, FBA forecasting…
- Orders analytics: sales overview, biggest tickets…
- Customers analytics: Life Time Value, biggest spenders, worst clients…
- Accounting analytics: sales summary, Cost Of Goods Sold by channel, shipment summary…
There are no public prices, so you need to request a quote here.
Also, there’s no trial.
This is a software for large retailers and it will be a complete game-changer for you, but just if you’re doing quite a lot of orders every month. Also, it’s a great tool to cover multi-warehouses and multi-channels accross the Internet.
Imagine you’re not just selling on Amazon, but also eBay, Walmart and Jet.com and sending your orders through UPS to 8 different countries using 10 separated warehouses. Well, then, Skubana is definitely for you, as it will dashboard your order and inventory flow in just one app.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly