AsinSeed is an accurate Amazon keyword tool dedicated to helping seller strengthen Amazon SEO and PPC keywords. With AsinSeed tool, get access to Amazon keyword research, reverse ASIN, and more.
This tool is easy to use and works wonders, get the competitor traffic-driven keywords by entering ASIN code, get the relevant and profitable keyword by entering seed keyword.
Asin Seed Features
This Reverse ASIN tool does offer quite accurate information for the main features of the plans:
- Find out the used search terms of your competitors.
- Queries per month.
- Support for 7 marketplaces.
- Export billions of keywords and products.
- Queries per minute.
- Support Chrome Extension
- Find the keywords customers are using to find your or your competitor’s products.
- Comprehensive keyword metrics to narrow down to the right keyword. (searches, purchase, keyword hot, unique words, etc).
- Get the most relevant and the best keyword to grow your listing traffic
- Find the optimal keyword you might never think of
- Determine which keywords are important with useful metrics (searches, purchase, purchase rate, search results, etc).
Asin Seed does offer a free monthly-plan where you can obtain:
- 10 free queries per month
- Support for all the marketplaces they do cover
- Export for Top 20 KW
- Support Chrome Extension
- 1 user online/account
They do offer 3 different monthly plans, which you can choose to pay yearly if you do want to enjoy of a 20% off:
- Standard: $19,90 per month / $198,00 per year
- Platinum: $59,90 per month / $598,00 per year
- API: $998,00 per month / $9.998,00 per year
Asin Seed Review
Asin Seed does offer quite a wide range of information for an easy-to-use tool, where you can find information about the keywords used from your competitors, as well as analyzing data from all the ASIN codes you do want to find out.
- Learning Curve
- Number Of Features
- User Friendly
Alternatives to Asin Seed
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
I work for: Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.