- 1 Keyword Inspector Features
- 2 Trial
- 3 Pricing
- 4 Keyword Inspector Review
- 5 How-to video
Keyword Inspector is an Amazon Keyword Research Tool to step up your game on Amazon in order to suit the searches of your prospect target/customers by showing you the real Amazon Search Volumes (as well as using the Google Keyword Research Planner for SEO and SEM).
This tool also offers Reverse ASIN for the following Amazon marketplaces: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Mexico, France, Italy, Japan and India.
With the latest software updates, you can find thousands of keywords and the best combinations to optimize your listings.
Also, if you are a seller from the US you would get KIPRT (Keyword Inspector Product Research Tool), which offers data of over 150 Million Top Amazon Products that no other web or app could provide you with! The only tricky point here is that it requires a separate monthly-recurring payment subscription, and does not include access to other tools that Keyword Inspector offers.
Keyword Inspector Features
- Keyword Trends Tool (both for USA and UK).
- Indexation Tester.
- Free Amazon Suggestions Tool.
- Free Amazon Search Terms Optimizer Tool.
You can enjoy a Free Trial by registering to use their Demo. No credit card required,
The tool works by Credits Package which are used to run Reverse ASIN Reports of each package:
- 100 Expiring Credits: $19.95 per month
- 350 Expiring Credits: $39.95 per month
- 2,000 Expiring Credits: $99.95 per month
- 7,500 Expiring Credits: $199.95 per month
- 15,000 Expiring Credits: $349.95 per month
- 30,000 Expiring Credits: $499.95 per month
- 100,000 Expiring Credits: $999.95 per month
Keyword Inspector Review
This tool is one of the most user-friendly ones out there to get the proper Amazon suggestions of the Search Terms to use on your products, whether it is on the naming or description box. You are going to overdue your competitors ranking and better your indexation. Highly recommended!
On the other hand, pricing for the higher plans is far too expensive