Sellery is a real-time repricer for Amazon that allows businesses to adjust prices directly, making their products more competitive in the market and without the risk of loss, it is very useful for any type of Amazon business.
Table of Contents
To make a proper price adjustment, special attention must be paid to setting the minimum price. Taking care that the minimum price differs from the base price is critical. The base price is a stable amount, while the minimum price is changeable depending on size, weight, Amazon fees, and commissions, among other things.
What is Sellery
Sellery performs the minimum price calculation automatically, you only have to enter the costs and the software takes care of the rest. Sellery gives you the confidence that there will be no room for losses when calculating the minimum price.
Sellery provides the advantage of offering Smart Lists, through which you will be able to observe what are the trends in sales, profits, or ownership of the Buy Box, among other things. Through this function you will be able to determine which products are not registering output, guiding your decisions to channel your investments more effectively. This feature allows you to adjust your inventory in multiple and unlimited ways to achieve your business goals.
- Experience has shown that Sellery significantly increases Buy Box registrations, sales, and profits.
- Sellery provides private label solutions, time-based price matching alternatives, price modifications to avoid conflicting prices, early information on in-demand products so you don't run out of stock.
- A great advantage Sellery offers is the speed with which it makes price adjustments. It instantly makes the change when it observes competitors' prices, so you can make the change before it happens on Amazon.
- Sellery can adapt to any business reality or structure, making it effective in any environment.
- Sellery has increased sales, profits, and Buy Box ownership, so it has been considered the key to the success of many companies.
- Sellery is recommended for Amazon sellers who perceive that they need software to boost their business, for experienced sellers who want to improve their listing or Amazon store design, and for Amazon Pro 3P sellers.
- Sellery makes it possible for private label sellers to perform price comparisons with similar products to match their prices. Simply search for similar publications featuring the product, select them, and set your selling system.
- With Sellery you can determine the increase in supply over demand and price your products according to the flow of the market.
- Effective customized strategies
- Win the Buy Box
- Excellent technical support and consultations with Amazon experts.
- Automatic bidding
- Analysis and reporting
- Platform: SaaS via web application in the cloud.
- Supported customers: Worldwide.
- Listed on: Amazon, Marketing, and Price Change.
- Sellery integrations and compatibility: All Amazon websites.
Sellery Pricing Plans
Sellery allows you to enjoy its service starting at $50 per month. 1% of gross sales per month is expected, with a minimum of $50 and a maximum of $2,000.
You will have the support provided by the technical team that conforms to it, ready to configure the software of your company, making possible the execution of its functions to the fullest.
Trial period: 14 days.
- Excellent customer service: they attend quickly and try to help you.
- Improves sales performance and saves a lot of time.
- Takes time to learn how to use it.
Number of features
Alternatives to Sellery
Here you can find the top Sellerys alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.