Absolutely mind blowing all in one Amazon toolbox featuring a set of priceless tools specially focused on keyword research, product research and competition tracking.
Helium 10 features
- Black Box: a powerful research tool
- Trendster: a data analytics tool
- Magnet2: a keyword research tool
- Cerebro: a competition spy which gives you lots of keyword ideas by reverse ASIN
- Frankenstein: a keyword tool processor to help you obtain monthly search data
- Scribbles: automatic adds the keywords to your seller central via Amazon Seller API
- 5K Checker: a keyword indexation tool. Also identifies bad keywords to prevent them to be indexed instead of the golden keywords
- Keyword Tracker: a tracker for your Amazon keywords
- Hijacker Alert: a real time alert to check if your Buy Box has been hijacked by your competitors
- Inventory Protector: prevents inventory hijacking setting quantity limits to every product in your catalogue
- Refund Genie: a reinbursement tool which finds lost or damaged inventory
- Xray: the Amazon product research tool turned into Chrome Extension
- Misspellinator: a misspelling search tool to maximize your keywords
Oh, and on September 2018, Helium 10 launched yet a new feature: the profit tool. Watch what they have to say about it
Helium 10 pricing
Starting at 0$ (free plan) and then 37$ a month until 197$ and tailored pricing, Helium 10 is one of the cheapest all-in-one Amazon tools on the market.
Helium 10 trial
There is no trial, as you can access a free version. No credit card required
Helium 10 review
This is the most powerful all in one tool I’ve tested so far. Sellics is a great tool, but nothing compared to Helium 10, specially when it comes to keyword researching and keyword index checking. Also, Cerebro’s competitor spy has nothing to do with Sellics competition analysis. It gives you more and more useful data.
For pennies (37$ a month per feature or 97$ for all of them) you can have a great tool on your hands that will save you tons of time and, specially, lots of dollars compared to other so called all in one tools.
I would really appreciate if a repricer and a feedback management tool would be on their roadmap, because that would mean that you don’t need anymore tools on your computer 🙂 Oh, and the Vendor edition as well
Helium10 video review
- Learning curve
- Number of features
- User Friendly