Looking for an Amazon FBA training?
Wish I’ve had this post on my hands back in the day when I was looking for an Amazon FBA course. Why? Well, because there are a lot of trainings selling sand castles in the sky.
Please take my advice. If someone is selling a $999 Amazon course promising you will drive a Lamborghini, never trust him. If someone had the secret formula to Coca-Cola:
- He wouldn’t share it
- He wouldn’t sell it for $999
Anyway, lucky for you, here’s my unbiased opinion on what I think are the 5 best Amazon Seller trainings you can find today online.
Why do I need an Amazon Seller training?
The word is spreading about the great potential of E-commerce and the potential of Amazon in particular.
E-commerce skills can ensure good earning potential, both now and in the future. There are many people interested in acquiring E-commerce skills and knowledge. Many people are keen to start an E-commerce business. That’s why E-courses are appearing on this subject.
They claim to teach you how to master E-commerce skills in a short time but, beware this courses are just the base to start something. You need to practice try and error before becoming an expert on such matters.
You may be wondering if these 5 top Amazon courses are worth your time and trouble. Let’s take a look at four of the latest E-commerce online courses available and see what they’re offering.
I’ve been following Manny Coats for some years now and, to me, this is one of the best Amazon selling experts around. He’s the guy behind Helium 10, Project X, the Freedom Ticket Podcast and other Amazon related stuff.
On Freedom Ticket, Manny and Kevin King (involved on ecommerce projects since 1.995) will show you from 0 to 100 everything you need to success on Amazon:
- Amazon an why it’s important to sell there
- Amazon competitors (not just the sellers, but Amazon as well)
- Ways to sell on Amazon
- How to move money between different countries
- What to expect from selling on Amazon
- How to pick a successful product
- How to find suppliers
- How to place orders to suppliers: the dos and don’ts
- How to ship from a supplier
- How to send your inventory to FBA
- Brand registry and gating
- Ranking factors on Amazon
- How to optimize your listings
- Keys to making sales
- How to launch a product
- How to set up a promotion
- How to scale your business
As you can see, this is one of the most complete Amazon courses around.
Honestly, if I had to pick one course, this will be the one.
Freedom ticket spcecifications:
- Cost: $997 but it’s free if you are an Helium 10 Platinum, Diamond, or Elite member
- Modules: 66
- Duration: 8 Weeks of Training
- One on one training: yes
- Money back guarantee: 30 days
If you’re into Amazon, you must know Jungle Scout, one of the best and well-known all-in-one tool for Amazon Sellers around.
Their “Freedom Builder Bootcamp” is an 10 module online course lead by award-winning 8-figure Amazon seller Greg Mercer, founder and CEO at Jungle Scout. Yes, man, this is JS’s Founder teaching you how to sell on Amazon, nonetheless!
Accross 10 modules, you will learn from 0 to hero:
- Getting Started
- Product Research
- Listing Creation
- Product Launch
- PPC Advertising
- Amazon Brand Registry
- Scaling Your Business
- Advanced Seller Strategies
And you will also get some juicy bonus:
- Freedom Builder Bootcamp Course ($1,499 Value)
- Monthly LIVE Video Coaching Sessions ($2,999 Value)
- 1 Year of Jungle Scout Professional ($999 Value)
- VIP Customer Support ($299 Value)
- BONUS #1: Amazon Seller Action Plan ($59 Value)
- BONUS #2: Priority Onboarding ($199 Value)
- BONUS #3: 2020 Product Trends eBook ($99 Value)
- BONUS #4: Exclusive Freedom Builder Community Access ($99 Value)
- BONUS #5: Amazon Listing Feedback ($699 Value)
- Valued At Over $6,860
Freedom Builder Bootcamp spcecifications:
- Cost: $999 (worth $6,860 / 85% off) + 1 Year of Jungle Scout Professional
- Modules: 10
- VIP Customer support: yes 24/7
- One on one training: no, but there’s a monthly Q&A live video
- Money back guarantee: 7 days
FBS Profit Mastery is an Amazon training course you can buy online and is one of the cheapest ones ($8,97) but don’t underestimate it for it’s pricing.
This is one of the best Amazon courses if you’re looking for a basic training. Once you make the payment you get access to 13 videos:
- Overview about Amazon FBA and how you can transform FBA in a profitable business
- What is Fulfillment By Amazon
- How does FBA work
- Setting up a seller account from scratch
- Types of FBA accounts you can use
- Types of products you can or can’t sold on Amazon
- Amazon categories that require an approval
- FBA fees and an example
- Tools you can use for your daily FBA work
- Best practices to optimize your listings
- Preparing your items before you ship them to an Amazon FBA warehouse
- FBA shipping tips
- Conclusion on the course
The course is quite intensive. It walks the buyer through the whole process.
First, you learn about the meaning of FBA. Then you learn about how it works, You learn how to set up an Amazon seller account. It teaches about the different kinds of FBA accounts. You learn to identify which one suits you best. You learn what products you may sell on Amazon and which products you may not sell on Amazon. It teaches you about the different categories of Amazon sellers. It covers the various fees that FBA sellers have to deal with from time to time.
It shares information about the different tools which can be so helpful to FBA sellers. Tools that help in carrying out the business. It trains would-be Amazon sellers in the best practices for listing. It also shares shipping tips with those who would be FBA sellers.
Apart from the fact that this course gives a great deal of information, the best thing about this is the price. The videos are downloadable and you can refer to whenever questions arise.
FBA Profit Mastery specifications:
- Cost: $8.97
- Modules: 13
- Duration: up to you
- One on one training: no
- Money back guarantee: 30 days
Dante Godfrey is well known on the Amazon seller community. Dante is an entrepreneur who has been selling goods on Amazon for about a year. This guy was able to generate +$300k last year on selling on Amazon.
Mr. Godfrey is a middleman. He brings buyers and products together in the Amazon marketplace. During 5 weeks divided on 6 modules he shows you with very detail:
- What do you need to get started on Amazon
- The type of seller you want to be (different selling options on Amazon)
- How to find a profitable product for FBA
- How to find a reliable US supplier (not an Asian one)
- How to win Amazon’s Buy Box
- How to dominate your niche against competitors
The course is limited 100 students so that he will have time to look after each one.
Honestly, this guy knows his stuff, but there are a few things I would like to point out regarding his course conditions.
No doubt, Mr. Godfrey’s course is excellent. But for that amount of money, I’d expect ample personal attention. With 100 students enrolled at a time, it’s doubtful if he’ll be able to give much personal attention to each one. Bear in mind, he’s also a seller on Amazon.
I’d rather engage the services of a reputable E-commerce consultant. It seems safer than taking my chances with a guy who doesn’t give refunds, just saying.
But that’s my personal opinion. Dante knows his business well and gives his students value for money, no doubt about it. It’s too bad that he doesn’t offer the ‘satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded’ line. It would be kind of reassuring, in my humble opinion.
FBA With Dante specifications:
- Cost: $1000
- Modules: 6
- Duration: 5 Weeks of Training
- One on one training: yes
- Money back guarantee: –
This is an online service rather than an online course but includes some serious training.
For a monthly fee of GBP £79.99 (GBP £199.00 per quarter) the FBA Leads UK team searches for deals on a daily basis. It sends the list five days a week to their customers, of which there is a capped number.
As a bonus with the regular fee, monthly or quarterly, it gives a free copy of their FBA Multitool App. The cost of this app is £19.99 per month. You can download the app as a Chrome Extension and can buy it apart from the service. It has some useful features for Amazon sellers. It features some analytics, an advanced calculator and a sales estimator.
FBA Leads UK is a company that provides services to Amazon sellers. Services such as sourcing products. The FBA Multitool App is another type of service for Amazon sellers. FBA Leads UK does not teach Amazon sellers anything. Rather they have created a niche for their company. They provide services to Amazon sellers that are time-efficient and helpful. FBA Leads UK doesn’t for one moment promise a ‘get-rich-quick’ solution to Amazon sellers. B
By providing an essential service for a reasonable fee, it gives useful support to the seller.
FBA Leads UK specifications:
- Cost: $79.99
- Categories covered: Toys, Electronics, Baby, Video Games,Home, Kitchen, DIY, Office
- Guaranteed: 30% + ROI, 30+ Deals a week and Minimum of 6 deals a day
- Money back guarantee: 30 days
Are These Amazon Online Courses Worth Your Time and Money?
We’ve examined these courses and tools. Seeing what they charge and how much value they offer, one thing is clear. You get what you pay for in value. But no course can guarantee your smooth pathway in Amazon FBA success.
Some of us feel that a USD $10 ebook from Amazon Kindle gives as much information as the most expensive E-courses. No doubt, E-courses, and E-books can give you a map. Yet, it’s the hard work and dedication you apply that will reap rewards in end.
Whether you choose an E-course or a book about selling on Amazon to guide you hardly matters. Your own level of dedication and hard work will determine your success in E-commerce.