- 1 Features
- 2 Pricing
- 3 Trial
- 4 XSellco review
- 5 Video review
A 3 in 1 Amazon tool featuring a complete helpdesk software, a feedback manager and an Amazon repricer. An almost complete solution for Amazon Sellers and FBA business companies.
Xsellco has 3 separated modules with 3 separated pricings (wish there was a unique price, though!).
It has a centralized dashboard that lets you visualize the full order details to respond from the tool or generate an auto-responder (which can be based on your own templates or Xsellco’s templates).
- Consolidation of tickets from your different selling channels
- Smart Ticket Allocation
- Single view of customer, product & order details
- Dashboard overview of sales and response performance
- Integrated marketplace SLAs
- Snippets & Templates
- Labels & Rules
- Collision detection
- User permissions
- Email support
Includes automated email flow with your customers so you can automate your feedback on Amazon, eBay, CDiscount, Prestashop, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento or even FNAC.
This is a complete auto flow which will save you hours of work. Features included will let you stablish your own criteria (for example, send feedback requests based on SKU), select customers or send feedback requests based on the delivery time.
Also, customize emails, AB test them, personalize them, follow up, detect loyal returning customers and schedule the feedback.
Finally, you will have access to the reporting tool where you can monitor your feedback, organize by star rating, positive/negative feedback or most recent reviews.
- an auto translation software and integration with external tools like Channel Advisor, Linnworks, Facebook, Woocommerce, FNAC, Magento, Ebay, BrightPearl, Skubana and many others
- ability to work as a team with different users and roles
- fast and personal responses using pre built templates
- performance analytics based on ticket volume by store, language, query type…
- from those analytics, you will be able to create templates to help speed up these responses
- Finally, the automate workflows based on filters, labels, rules, response times… are a great feature.
Is a real-time reporting and repricing software which will allow you to define price changes based on your lowest/highets price or competitor rules (and, of course, win the Buy Box).
Also, it will give you smart insights based on your own and your competitors pricings strategies. The repricer has the ability to connect in real time to BigCommerce, Woocommerce, Allegro, FNAC, eBay, Magento or Shopify, among others.
Three different pricings:
- Edesk: from 59$ to 139$ a month
- Feedback: from 39$ to 179$ a month
- Repricer: from 59$ to 329$ a month
Again, three different trial periods:
- Edesk soft: 14 days, no credit card required
- Feedback tool: 28 days, no credit card required
- Repricer app: 14 days, no credit card required
While XSellco is a no-comparison tool in terms of external app connections (you won’t find another tool that you can connect to BigCommerce, Shopify, Presta, Magento, eBay, Amazon…) it’s also really expensive, considering what’s on the market nowadays.
One could expect a 3 in 1 tool monthly flat rate, specially coming from a company that has brands like Suzuki on their customers list, you won’t find one and it seems to me like their 3 softwares are 3 complete different business units on the company. 3 different pricings, 3 different trial periods. That’s not bad at all, but I really hope it’d be a unique pricing or a flat rate to use 3 tools at the same time.
On the other hand, the app connections, the multiple unique features, or even the smartphone (Android and iOS) app are great and not easy to find in other competitors so it’s up to you to decide if that pricing is for you or not.