Worldwide Brands is a wholesale and dropship directory that offers access to millions of certified wholesale products and has been in business for 20 years. It provides one-time low price, lifetime access and does not have any recurring fees or additional charges.
Table of Contents
The directory is perfect for online sellers on platforms such as Amazon and eBay and offers an app for members to access it anytime, anywhere. WorldWide Brands also has a research staff to help find wholesalers for specific products and updates its directory with new wholesalers every week.
Here are some of the key features of Worldwide Brands, as usual, let's break them down:
Worldwide Brands has a vast database of suppliers and manufacturers that sellers can browse to find new products to sell. It also offers tools for filtering and searching for specific products, so sellers can easily find what they're looking for.
Worldwide Brands allows sellers to negotiate prices with suppliers directly through the platform. This can help sellers get the best deal on the products they want to sell.
With Worldwide Brands, sellers can place orders with multiple suppliers from a single dashboard. It also provides tools for tracking orders and communicating with suppliers.
Worldwide Brands verifies all of its suppliers to ensure that they are legitimate and trustworthy. This can give sellers peace of mind when placing orders with new suppliers.
Worldwide Brands pricing plans
Worldwide Brands offers a one-time $197 price for lifetime access to its wholesale and dropship directory. There are no recurring fees or additional charges for using the service. This means that once a member pays the initial fee, they will have access to the directory and all its features for the duration of their business without having to pay any additional fees.
This is a significant advantage for online sellers who are looking for a reliable and cost-effective source of wholesale products.
In addition to the one-time fee, WorldWide Brands also offers a money-back guarantee to its members, which further ensures that they are getting value for their investment.
WorldWide Brands pros and cons
With 16M certified products, WorldWide Brands is one of the remarkable wholesaling directories around, but it's still far away from AutoDS and it's +500M sourceable products.
But the one time payment is a killer feature which you won't find in any other competitor.
- One time $197 payment and you're good to go. No renewals or hidden fees
- Wide range of certified wholesale products: 16 million certified wholesale products.
- Safe and secure: A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Money-back guarantee: money-back guarantee to its members, so you can request a refund within 60 days of signing up.
- 16M is still a poor database if you compare it to AutoDS or other rivals in it's vertical
- Initial cost: While the one-time low price for lifetime access to WorldWide Brands' directory is a significant advantage, it may still be a significant investment for some online sellers. This could be a drawback for those who are just starting out or are on a tight budget.
- Limited to certified wholesalers: if you like to play “russian roulette” this is not the place. Means you won't have access to all the possible wholesalers in the marketm that's why they “””only””” have 16M products
- Not all wholesalers may work with international sellers: a potential problem for international sellers looking to access a wide range of products.
Number of features
Alternatives to Worldwide brands
Here you can find the top Worldwide brandss alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.