If you are familiar with the “Amazon dropshipping” concept you will find Spocket pretty useful.
Similar to other softwares such as Oberlo or Niche Scraper, Spocket is your #1 source to find profitable dropshipping products.
The tool is not just a connector between your ecommerce and providers such as Oberlo does with Shopify, but also a source to find trusted winning products and trusted dropshippers, manufacturers and providers. Used by +60,000 dropshippers, Spocket is the best alternative to Oberlo.
A product search engine that starts with a keyword and shows lots of products you can filter and sort using:
- Ships from: US or EU
- Ships to: US or EU
- Shipping time
- Items cost
- Shipping cost
- Top supplier: Suppliers known for their high-quality products, great service and high ratings reviews
- Premium products: Sell exclusive, highly discounted and fast shipping products on your shop
- Best selling products
- Fast USA shipping
- USA shipping is under $5
- Inventory levels: from 10 units to more than 100
- Sort by: relevance, price, newest and shipping time
- plus, you can add the products quickly to your import list
So, as you can see, plenty options to scout products.
When you click on any of the products you will find every detail available:
- product description
- detailed product information
- product variations
- where does it ship from
- manufacturer anem and link to their shop
- listing price
- retail price
- add to import list button
- order samples button
- shipping time to the US and to the EU
- return policy on the product
Import list / My products
This is your “short list” section or where you can store the products that you found interesting so you can take a second look at them. It works like a keyword /product list
The place where you can find your current and past orders and their status.
There are 2 available apps:
Dropshipping iOS app
- Conveniently manage orders on your phone
- Be the first to check out trending new products
- 24/7 Premium customer support
- Automated AliExpress Dropshipping
- Import thousands of AliExpress products to your eCommerce store with one click and automate your dropshipping business.
- Fast import with one click
- Process hundreds of orders instantly with Spocket
- 24/7 Customer Support
As we discussed at the beggining, you can plug in your shop to place dropshiping orders as your customers place them on your store. Yes, it works exactly the same as Oberlo BUT you have more integrations, not just Shopify (remember Oberlo was acquired by Shopify).
There are 4 available pricing plans
Free plan: $0 forever
A forever free plan. You can just browse Spocket’s catalogue but you can’t add products to the import list, order them, order samples… I mean, it’s just looking around to test the tool.
Starter plan: $24,99
You can add 25 products and get email support.
Pro plan: $49,99
- 250 unique products
- 25 premium products
- Branded invoicing, meaning you can put your logo on the invoices coming from the suppliers’ orders
- Chat support
Empire plan: $99,99
- 10,000 unique products
- 10,000 premium products
- Branded invoicing
- Chat support
There’s a 14 day free trial available. No credit card needed.
After trying other tools such as Oberlo, Niche Scraper, Vida XL, Best Buy… Spocket is, by far, the most friendly-to-use tool.
You just have to take a look at the filters. Man, I wish Alibaba had so many options to filter whatever products and suppliers you find there.
Oberlo is a great tool as well and their product database and filters are great too, but the problem is that you just can integrate Oberlo to Shopify so, what will you do if you use Bigcommerce or Worpress + Woocommerce? Then, Spocket is the best alternative to integrate both your shop and their amazing product and supplier database.
Another thing I love about Spocket is the “premium” features. So you can choose between regular products or 99% assured winning products. Premium products are exclusive, highly discounted and fast shipping products you will only find at Spocket, which means that you don’t have to compete against every product and supplier found on the typical sites: Alibaba, 1688, Tmall, eBay, Whish, Aliexpress… and you can find exclusive niche products.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
User Review( votes)