Zoho CRM is one of the most effective CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions in the market. Their goal is to connect companies with their contacts and customers by using calls, live chat or email, so that they are always updated about the services offered by the company.
With this software, you will be able to carry out video conferences from the very CRM; metrics and after-calls can be established in real time; and it is also possible to activate notifications of customers’ reactions and interactions with the company – all those processes being automated to save time.
Need cash for inventory?
Payability's got you covered: Over $3B in growth funding for Amazon sellersApply now
Zoho CRM Features
Workflows are continuous and fluid thanks to Zoho CRM’s intuitive software, which eliminates task repetitions.
Frequent and recurrent sales can be automated to avoid human resources time waste in recurrent billings.
Zoho CRM allows you to anticipate the user’s tendency so that the service can be optimally personalized, thereby increasing the conversion rate.
Monitoring the status of agreements expedites decision-making processes that lead to client’s relationship consolidation.
Contact with customers is carried out by using the most relevant means; but most importantly, every particular case is thoroughly reviewed and the client’s preferred communication channel is used.
Customizable sales rules
Each customer can establish purchase and affiliation rules, as well as picking up a sales representative.
Zoho CRM Plans and Pricing
Zoho CRM offers a free trial for 15 days so that you can get to know how it works before you make up your mind and pick up the subscription plan that suits you best.
- Pricing: $12 user/month (with annual contract)
- Score rules
- Web forms
- Mass email
- Customized dashboards
- Pricing: $20 user/month (with annual contract)
- All the Standard Plan features
- Real-time customer notifications
- Management of each business process stage, both online and offline
- From web forms to case tickets
- Validation rules
- Inventory management
- Pricing: $35 user/month (with annual contract)
- All the Professional Plan features
- Conversational AI assistant, prediction and tips
- Inbox prioritized by agreement stage and value
- CRM view for better adoption
- Multi-user portals
- Advanced customization
- Mobile SDK and MDM
- Pricing: $45 user/month (with annual contract)
- All the Enterprise Plan features
- Advanced business intelligence
- Enhanced features
Zoho CRM Reviews
Zoho CRM is an extension of the Indian macro-company Zoho Corporation. Specifically, the company qualifies it as a business application.
As of today, this application is one of the most effective and comprehensive customer relationship management tools. It makes it possible to control relevant information, both from existing customers and from those interested in knowing more about the company’s services or products.
Zoho CRM Highlights
- Total automation
- Sales control
- Compatible with 25 languages
- Total service scalability
Zoho CRM Downsides
- Limited technical support
- Does not support payments in multiple currencies
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
User Review( votes)