- missing / damaged inventory
- incorrectly handled returns
- overcharged FBA fees
- or FBA shipments not received
- Signup and connect your Amazon FBA Account
- AMZReimburse scans your account looking for reimbursements. They will contact Amazon on your behalf
- Successful reimbursements will show up in your account
AMZReimburse will only charge you for the successful reimbursements
Table of Contents
And, btw, it's 100% compliant with Amazon Terms of Service.
The tool scans and detects 20 types of FBA reimbursements:
- Items destroyed by Amazon
- Deduction from inventory after shipment closed
- Customer refunded more than originally paid
- Per Amazon's policy, refund was approved past the normal approval window
- Amazon improperly received or miscounted items from inbound shipments in past 9 months
- Amazon or carrier damaged inbound shipments in transit, and it has been at least 30 days
- Orders for which the weight fee or dimensional fee has been overcharged
- Orders for which the commission fee has been overcharged
- Inventory lost at Amazon warehouse and it has been over 30 days
- Inventory damaged at Amazon warehouse and it has been over 30 days
- Replacement sent to customer and original never sent back after 45 days
- Return has not been properly reimbursed
- Amazon reported to have placed an item back into your inventory but it has not been replaced
- Stock deducted after shipment was closed
- Wrong item returned and scanned to your inventory
- Amazon issued a chargeback but didn't reimburse you
- Amazon or carrier damaged a return
- Removal order inventory not received
- Amazon reimbursed you for less quantity than you were supposed to get reimbursed for
- Amazon did not reimburse the total amount it should of reimbursed based on the value of item
15% of the total amount recovered (charged monthly)
AMZ Reimbursement review
This tool is pretty impressive considering it's just charging you 15% of the successful reimbursements.
A few weeks ago we were talking about FBA reimbursements and how they can sabotage your seller account and your margin.
Well, good news, AMZReimbursement is here to help you get your money back and, what's more important, automatize the process, so you won't worry about anything. So, with just a few clicks, you can start getting those dollars back from Amazon and increase your profit in no time.
More Amazon Reimbursement Tools
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
Alternatives to AMZReimburse
Here you can find the top AMZReimburses alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.