Not just the average Amazon inventory management tool. AutomatedFBA is not just a software, it is a warehouse and picking-shipping company as well. Sending them the products will allow you to externalize warehousing and just send to Amazon the right quantity of stock for your FBA products.
Table of Contents
Besides that, they will take care of the packaging and FBA relabeling so you can just focus on the Amazon product research process.
Up to 80% discountJUNGLE SCOUT
Automated FBA features
I'd rather talk about the work-flow when working with the Automated FBA guys
- First, you scout the products on your side, source them and getting them shipped from China, Pakistan or wherever
- Send them to an AutomatedFBA warehouse by entering your products into the inventory management tool. You can import ASINs.
- Then you will get the inbound shipments to send the stock and will be charged for the amount of products
- Next, you'll get notified once your inventory is relabeled and ready to sent to the Amazon FBA warehouses
- Automated FBA software will then let you check your inventory information in real time, so you can create your Amazon shipments and send the products to the Amazon warehouse
- The vault stock tool will let you send that stock. Create an FBA shipment ID, put it on the vault and let's get things done
- You will know your costs in every step of the process and will get charged by a final invoice. Of course, you can pay online using a credit card
- Works on both USA's East and West coast. There's a warehouse in Connecticut and another one in California.
Starting from 1 to 200 items per month (unitil +2000), there are three pricing options:
- Standard packaging: 2$
- Oversize packaging: 2.30$
- Bundling fee: 0.25% per item
Dealing with FBA can be difficult sometimes because there are lots of micro tasks like the boring relabelling which, eventually, will lead you to lose focus on the importants work: find great products and deals.. Not to mention that any mistake on the relabelling process can lead you to a monetary penalty which will significantly reduce your margin.
My advise: leave the boring tasks behind and focus on scouting and sourcing great products (and on the marketing/grow strategy). Aumated FBA will help you getting rid of these non-quality tasks by shipping your inventory to their warehouse where they will relabel your stuff and get it ready to ship to Amazon.
By storing your stocks on their place, you won't get penalized every 6 months once Amazon charges you for every item not sold and stored on their warehouses.
As you can see, this is a great service to get rid of daily tasks and focus on the quality job.
- Learning curve
- Number of features
- User friendly
Alternatives to Automated FBA
Here you can find the top Automated FBAs alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.