StoreFeeder is a warehouse, inventory, order, listing, shipping and dispatch management software for Amazon Sellers to optimize their cross-channel operations.
Table of Contents
Get a 10% off of your monthly invoice for the first 6 months, simply 👇 drop us an email using the following form to get your discount 👇
StoreFeeder offers 6 features integrated with +50 Marketplaces, sales channels and couriers. Let's check'em out.
Includes a Smart Route funcionality to improve warehouse walking routes, Smart Stock full audit historic, Quarantined locations to segregate stocks not for sale, Smart Book to assign products faster, Smart Move to get a more efficient stock movement between warehouses and PDA functionality
Including 4 levels of pick verification available, barcode validation to minimize errors, product led despatch. tote and trolley picking and smart ship rules to assign shipping companies per SKU.
Stock checks at anytime, sync your stocks accross sales channels and warehouses, live data coming from the warehouses and more.
Simplify the process of product listings across multiple channels, reducing manual data entry and improving visibility.
Automated shipping rules for faster shipping, including Amazon Prime and priority orders. StoreFeeder also integrates with various couriers, saving you time and improving accuracy.
Easily fulfill orders using drop shipping with tools that link to suppliers' stock feeds and relay customer updates.
As I always say, integrations are key in this kind of tools, so let's check out what this boy has to offer:
Marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Not On The High Street, and more.
eCommerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and more.
Couriers: Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Amazon Shipping, DPD, DHL Express, and more.
With these integrations, you can easily manage your eCommerce channels, ensuring smooth operations across multiple platforms.
- Not On The High Street
- Mountain Warehouse
- Royal Mail
- Amazon Shipping
- DHL Express
- APC Overnight
- DHL Parcel UK
- DPD Ireland
- DPD Local
- DX Delivery
- Deutsche Post
- IFS Global Delivery
- Landmark Global
- Parcel Station
- The Delivery Group
- Iris | KashFlow
StoreFeeder's pricing is based on your monthly turnover. They have a rolling 30-day contract no annual lock-in. You can try StoreFeeder free for 14 days without providing credit card details.
Let's take 3 examples.
- Businesses revenue: £1 million / month, StoreFeeder pricing is £350 / month.
- Businesses revenue: £5 million / month, StoreFeeder pricing is £1400 / month.
- Businesses revenue: £10 million / month, StoreFeeder pricing is £2600 / month.
Please note that these prices exclude VAT and may not be applicable to clients with custom FTP jobs or reports, pricing profiles, or API access.
StoreFeeder is an all in one WMS, inventory, listing, shipping and order processing tool for Amazon Sellers looking to escalate in the Amazon European and US Markets. It may seem that this is just another multi tool, but is not just a jack-of-all-trades. StoreFeeder specializes in each functionality it offers, integrating with numerous marketplaces, e-commerce platforms, and couriers.
- Six primary features so you don't have to juggle multiple tools to handle your Amazon Seller account
- Integration with over 50 Platforms, From marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Etsy to e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Magento
- Features like Smart Route, Smart Stock, and Smart Book are designed to increase efficiency and accuracy in WMS
- Four levels of pick verification, barcode validation, and other features that improve order management a lot
- Drop Shipping support, and this is key, because not all inventory management systems offer this
- Their pricing model, based on monthly turnover, provides scalability for businesses of different sizes
- Plus, the rolling 30-day contract offers flexibility
- A discount offer for new users is always a welcoming gesture.
- Additional costs for clients with custom FTP jobs, reports, pricing profiles, or API access might catch some users off-guard
- Like all tools of this magnitude, there will likely be a learning curve for those unfamiliar with such software
- For businesses that have fluctuating revenues, the changing monthly costs can be a bit unpredictable
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
Alternatives to Storefeeder
Here you can find the top Storefeeders alternatives