Feedvisor is an Amazon repricer and advertising management platform. Feedvisor's AI-powered optimization and intelligence platform is built to help sellers (3P / Sellers), retailers (1P / Vendors) private labels, Amazon aggregators and brands in marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart and eBay, plus their own ecommerce shops.
Table of Contents
Get a 25% discount, follow the instructions below
Feedvisor offers two types of products and one service: repricer, advertising platform and brand's services
Feedvisor offers two types of repricing: the algorithmic Buy Box repricer (for 3P) and the dynamic pricing platform (1P and 3P).
While setting your profits goals, their algorythm would work to give you a pretty close bias approach to analyze markets, sellers performances, competitors and prospect targets, all while giving you a maximization of your overall profits.
You would be able to keep up with the changes your competitors are making in order to never lose the game of your Amazon business.
Feedvisor's algorithmic Buy Box repricer
The repricers' features are:
- Real-time dynamic repricing
- Avoids Min/Max price errors
- The repricing intelligence analyzes millions of data points & competitors
- Maps the competitors on your ASIN
- Modifies pricings for Buy Box Share, Sales, Profit, Liquidation or inventory availability
- Unlimited Stores, ASIN’s and users
Feedvisor's dynamic repricer
The dynamic repricer offers:
- Tracks complementary products
- Explores and exploits price changes
- Modifies pricings for Profit, Liquidation or inventory availability
- Unlimited Stores, ASIN’s and users
Feedvisor's advertising platform
The advertising platform wokrs as a stand-alone module or can work in combination with the repricer.
The advertising platform includes:
- Works for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Brands Video, Sponsored Display and Amazon DSP
- Works for Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central
- AI product targeting
- AI audience targeting
- NLP-driven keyword harvesting
- NLP-driven keyword forecasting
- Real-time algorithmic bid management
- Dayparting bidding
- Proprietary SearchGraph and ProductSphereTM Technologies
- Automated PPC campaign restructuring
- Automated campaign budget balancing
- Actionable analytics
- Holistic performance insights
- Real-Time KPIs
- Customized dashboard
Feedvisor's brand services
Those work as a kind of external agency for Sellers and Vendors, and include:
- Amazon Storefront creation / optimization
- Product listing creation / management / optimization
- 24/7 track MAP violations
- SEO analysis
- Keyword research
- Amazon competitor insights and analysis
- Monitor listing performance
- And more
There are no public prices, but Feedvisor has:
- A lower price point product for growing sellers, starting at $100/month
- Repricing for growing sellers, starting at $500 per month
The rest is custom pricing.
There is a 14 day free trial, but you need to first have a call with their sales team, before the trial is activated
Feedvisor integrates with various platforms, including:
- Amazon Seller Central
- Amazon Vendor Central
- Amazon Advertising console
- Amazon DSP
Feedvisor's revamped AI-powered optimization and intelligence platform offers a set of features with a common goal: maximize profits. Wether you're looking for more Buy Box quota or spending less in your campaigns, Feedvisor can help you.
One of the key features, for me, is that it works for Seller and Vendor (just the advertising platform), so you don't need 2 separated platforms for Marketplace and Retail.
On the repricer side, the platform's dynamic & AI-based repricer enables sellers to win the Buy Box, optimize pricing and aim for more profits. Another key feature is the 2 types of repricing. One including your direct competition and the other one focusing on competitors and indirect competitors.
While it is a great set of tools, the lack of pricing information and the need to meet one of their sales team workers to test the tool makes it difficult to check if it's cost-effectiveness is what you're looking for.
- Diverse set of tools: algorithmic Buy Box repricer and dynamic pricing platform, advertising platform and brand services
- Real time dynamic repricing and repricing intelligence analyzing millions of data points and competitors
- Advertising platform works for Seller, Vendor, Sponsored Products, Brands, Display and DSP.
- Services like Amazon storefront creation/optimization, product listing management, 24/7 track MAP violations, SEO analysis, and keyword research are included in different pricing plans
- Integrates with various ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Walmart, BigCommerce, eBay, Amazon Seller Central, etc
- Offers options like a lower price point product for growing sellers starting at $100/month and custom pricing for more advanced needs
- Lack of pricing details on their page
- You need to set up a meeting with a sales representative to test/trial the tool
- Learning Curve
- Number of Features
- User Friendly
Alternatives to Feedvisor
Here you can find the top Feedvisors alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.