GoDataFeed is a catalog organization system that makes your digital shelf work easier. It organizes all your merchandise data and the way you communicate it to the digital shelf. It provides you with a single source of truth with an intelligent catalog that integrates source data, provides you with standard formats, and optimizes source attributes.
Table of Contents
Thanks to its excellent organization it makes it possible for you to publish your catalog with excellent integrations on Facebook, Amazon, Google, Pinterest, Tiktok, and numerous online commerce channels.
Tired of Amazon FBA keeping your reimbursements? Try this
It allows you to update your inventory and product changes sequentially on different channels directly. No manual data modification is required. No discrepancies, no overselling.
Because GoDataFeed makes it easy to view products online, it is very useful for brands, retailers, and marketers who want to increase their sales. It makes it possible to feed your product and merchandise data to a set of more than 100 comparison shopping engines and marketplaces, such as Amazon, Google, Shopping, Nextag, Shopzilla, Facebook, Tik Tok, among others.
- GoDataFeed enhances listings, organizes online product inventory, and allows you to determine which operations are most recommended to improve your profits and decrease expenses.
- GoDataFeed offers services in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, France, and Germany.
- GoDataFeed allows you to perform listings in Multichannel Management and Channel Feed Management.
- Multichannel Management allows you to organize all aspects of multichannel online commerce, such as inventory, listings, requests, and more.
- Channel Management allows you to organize your item data to different sales and marketing channels, including e-commerce and advertising networks.
- For the attention of your requests (OMS) allows you to track deliveries and order fulfillment for different sales channels.
- Enables you to provide good customer service by managing and responding to user messages from different sales channels.
- Conduct online commerce for products such as automobiles and books through multichannel e-commerce management.
- Automatically deliver orders directly through multiple channels and numerous suppliers.
- Incorporate shopping carts into inventories, in addition to requests from online marketplaces.
- Keep precise control of your inventory by analyzing and reordering your products.
GoDataFeed Integrations and Compatibility
- Amazon Sites: Amazon US, Spain and M
- eBay sites: eBay.com, eBay.co.uk, eBay.com.au, and eBay.ca.
- Alternative marketplaces: Newegg, Rakuten.co.uk, and Rakuten.com.
- Ad Marketing: Amazon Product Ads, Become, Bing, Bizrate, Caio!, Commission Union, Google Shopping Ads, Nextag, One-Stop Shopping, Price Broker, PriceGrabber, Pronto, Shopping. Com, Shopzilla, Smarter. Com and thefind. Com.
- Carts, payment, and point of sale: 3dcart, AmerCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Miva Merchant, osCommerce, Shopify, TiendaSite, Volusion, WooCommerce, X-Cart, Yahoo Stores, and Zen Cart.
- Other integrations: NetSuite
Looking for the best PRICE vs VALUE tool for Sellers?👉 Check our Helium 10 unbiased review here
GoDataFeed Pricing Plans
You can avail GoDataFeed for the cost of $39 per month, enjoying the following benefits in support: E-mail/Help Desk, FAQ/Forum, Knowledge Base, Phone Support, Chat. In implementation: Cloud, SaaS, Web. In training: Live online, Webinars, Documentation, and Videos.
GoDataFeed features Cataloging/Categorization, Channel Management, and Data Synchronization.
Trial time: 14 days.
- Brilliant customer service, they help resolve any issues.
- Easy to use. The interface is easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.
- Allows you to review statistics.
- They help you make the integrations you needed at a reasonable cost.
- Easy to use feeds through intelligent mapping strategies, a great rules system, and smart support.
- Lack of a blog/guide.
- Because it had a lot of integrations it may drive up costs.
Number of features
Number of integrations
Alternatives to GoDataFeed
Here you can find the top GoDataFeeds alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.