Kyozou is an inventory organization system that integrates your retail store with eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Newegg, Reverb, plus its online trading platform, and allows you to create listings, orders, requisitions, and more.
Table of Contents
It has sophisticated automated software that greatly facilitates electronic trading operations. Because it works in real-time, it allows direct visualization of transaction adjustments, making it possible to control stock and allow you to sell and replenish merchandise efficiently.
Kyozou is useful for online sellers who want to increase their sales volume automatically. Thanks to its automated system, you can track product requests and deliveries in real-time, so you can keep track of stock across multiple channels.
Kyozou organizes your online buying and selling operations daily, making it the best alternative in inventory management software.
Kyozou makes it easy for e-commerce sellers to manage multi-store warehousing, multi-channel listing management, inventory management with quantity synchronization across all channels, shipping with different carriers, and processing comments, requests, and shipments.
- Kyozou's platform: SaaS web application in the cloud.
- Listed in Multi-channel management and All-in-one management solutions.
- You will be able to perform all multichannel e-commerce operations, such as inventories, listings, orders, shipments, among others.
- Distribute product information to different sales and marketing channels, including online marketplaces and advertising networks.
- You will be able to control orders and deliveries for different sales channels.
- Manage and respond to user feedback from different sales channels.
- Manage commerce for specific products such as automobiles or books.
- Automate drop shipment processing for numerous sales channels and different suppliers.
- Integrate shopping carts with online shopping requests and orders.
- You will be able to keep an accurate record of your transactions and replenish products as needed.
Kyozou Implementation and Support
- Support: Chat
- Deployment: Cloud, SaaS, Web
- Training: Live online and documentation.
- Kyozou features Inventory control, inventory management, order management, multi-channel management, and multichannel marketing.
Kyozou Integrations and Compatibility
- Amazon Sites: All Amazon and Amazon.com websites.
- eBay sites: All eBay websites.
- Alternative marketplaces: Newegg and Reverb.
- Shipping and fulfillment: Canada Post, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Ad marketing: Google Shopping, Shopping.com, and Shopzilla ads.
- Carts, checkout, and point of sale: Authorize.Net, PayPal, and Yahoo Stores.
Kyozou Pricing Plans
For information regarding plans, you should contact the vendor.
A great eBay listing software, the service is excellent, it's personal and professional. Kyozou may became, for sure a great partner for your business as it's one of the best online cloud order processing and inventory management system.
- Easy to use.
- Good warehouse features.
- Software offers multiple applications.
- Training is very good.
- Good technical support.
- Seamless integration
- Very useful if I work with multiple platforms.
- Indispensable for managing eBay stores.
- The fee is adequate for the service.
- Excellent for jewelry businesses.
- Processes hundreds of orders very effectively.
- It has a lot of options. Could be simplified.
- Would be good to have explanatory videos.
- Difficult backend connectivity in rural areas.
- Number of features
- Learning curve
- User friendly
Alternatives to Kyozou
Here you can find the top Kyozous alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley. In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.