Perci is a new AI tool that writes and optimizes your listings copy in seconds. It uses the same state-of-the-art AI technology as ChatGPT, and adds Amazon's rules, restrictions and all the best practices for optimizing listings so you'll get the best listing possible. The tool is an idea by Britton Upchurch, an expert copywriter.
Table of Contents
Full SEO optimization
Perci will take your keyword list and optimize it through your Title, Bullets and Description for maximum impact
You can rewrite any part of your listing in just a few seconds
control your bullet byte length, the topics, your tone of voice and more
Perci writes listings in every marketplace language you need
When you're happy with your listing, you can copy piece-by-piece into Seller Central or export it for later.
This is one of the results I got by just introducing 3 fields (and I saved 0.75 hours! according to the tool):
- Brand: Jordi's Goods
- Name: iphone case
- Features: This iPhone case is designed to be water-resistant, providing protection against accidental spills and light rain. Its durable material and secure seals ensure that your phone stays safe and dry in wet environments.
Perci offers different plans for different teams
Micro Plan: $19/month
This gives you 2 listings per month. Good if you're listing your first product.
Starter Plan: $59/month
For 10 listings per month. Good for small sellers.
Pro Plan: $99/month
For 20 listings each month. This is good for Amazon specialists, and includes listing export options.
Business Plan: $199/month
For 50 listings a month. This is for large teams, and includes bulk listing writing.
Bigger plans for agencies are available on demand.
Perci also gives you 2 listing credits free when you register. So go sign up and take Perci for a test drive on your own listing.
Perci is an AI tool that uses the latest technology to write and optimize your listing copy in seconds and it's a valuable tool for Amazon sellers who want to save time and optimize their listings for maximum impact. It offers features like unlimited rewrites, creative controls, and support for all languages. Check their free trial to test the tool and determine wether it's for you or not!
The tool is designed to work alongside popular keyword research tools like Helium10 and Jungle scout, to create listings that are optimized for maximum impact.
- Full SEO optimization: Perci takes your keyword list and optimizes it through your title, bullets, and description for maximum impact.
- Unlimited rewrites: You can rewrite any part of your listing in just a few seconds.
- Creative controls: You have control over your bullet byte length, the topics, your tone of voice, and more.
- All languages: Perci writes listings in every marketplace language you need.
- Easy export: When you're happy with your listing, you can copy piece-by-piece into Seller Central or export it for later.
- Time-saving: According to the tool, I save 0,75 hours creating 1 listing. Just do your math!
- Free trial: Perci offers two free listing credits when you register.
Not many, to be honest
- Limited listing credits: The number of listings per month varies based on the plan you choose, which may not be sufficient for large teams.
- Not connected to Seller Central (yet): it'd be great if they'd add a button to directly import your listings to your Seller Central
Number of features
Alternatives to Perci
Here you can find the top Percis alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.