Asinzen features 2 subtools for product research and retail and online arbitrage on Amazon.
Table of Contents
The main tool is AZInsight, a Chrome browser extension that provides a range of features for online and retail arbitrage, wholesale, and private label sellers. In addition, Asinzen also offers a second tool, a mobile app called ScanEZ, which includes many of the same features as AZInsight but for retail arbitrage, so you can scan barcodes in physical stores and malls and get the profit info for that product.
As discussed, AZInsight and ScanEZ are part of the Asinzen pack.
AZInsight is a multi-function tool that provides a range of features for Amazon sellers such as:
Amazon profit calculator
Accurate calculations of Amazon fees, including breakdowns for FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and FBM (Fulfillment by Merchant). The calculator is customizable, allowing sellers to input their own data (COGS, duties and oher fees such as PPC budget, ACoS, etc) to get more accurate calculations.
Hazmat and seller restrictions checker
A must if you're into online arbitrage. It's essential to know if the product is restricted, the brand is gated or has any hazmat risk, so this feature allows sellers to check if they are restricted from selling certain products or if a product is classified as hazardous.
This tool allows sellers to view profitable variations of products on Amazon. This is one of Asinzen's best valued features, as you normally don't see this info in other competitors (you only get the info for the main ASIN, not the child ASINs). This way, you can prevent to buy a slow-selling variation.
This feature shows the stock levels of competitors, so sellers can make informed decisions about their own inventory. Especially useful if one of your competitors is about to run out of stock, so you can own the Buy Box without anhy repricing strategy.
This feature allows sellers to access the calculator and get rank, category, sales, and revenue information on the Amazon product detail pages (PDP), so it's easier to browse the Marketplace, find offers and analyse them.
Sales and revenue estimations
This tool provides quick estimates of sales and revenue for products on Amazon. Of course, they're only estimations, due to Amazon rising FBA and warehouse fees every 2 or 3 times a year.
This feature allows sellers to create notes on Amazon product pages, in Amazon Seller Central, and on the Amazon shipping queue page. Really useful to drop your comments there, so you don't need an external tool such as Notion, Evernote…
Asinzen offers two pricing plans: the Starter plan and the Advanced plan.
Starter plan: $7.95 per month
Includes the following features:
- Brands notification alerts
- Seller restrictions checker
- Hazmat checker
- 3 independent user accounts
- Unlimited usage
- 24/7 email and phone support
Advanced plan: $19.95 per month
Includes all of the features of the Starter plan, plus:
- ScanEZ mobile app
- Amazon FBA/FBM calculator
- Product historical data (from Keepa)
- Stock checker and variations viewer
- Sales and revenue estimations
- My custom alerts
- Meltable alert
- InventoryLab integration
2 available integrations: InventoryLab and Google Sheets.
The best arbitrage tool for EUROPEAN Amazon SellersACTORIO
Asinzen is a useful tool for Amazon resellers and wholesalers. The AZInsight Chrome browser extension and the ScanEZ mobile app combined can compete with some of their directly competitors such as SellerAmp and, of course, they also compete on the pricings. If you are a reseller looking for a wide range of features for product research both on online stores and retail stores, Asinzen can cover every aspect of your scouting: profit calculator, variations viewer, stock checker, barcode scanner, product and seller restrictions, hazmat warnings…
However, don't expect the software to be integrated with other tools you use on a daily basis as it only supports InventoryLab and Google Sheets.
Asinzen pros and cons
- Asinzen has a range of useful tools and features to help sellers optimize their listings and improve their sales on Amazon.
- Cheap pricing plans starting as low as $7.95
- Real-time tracking and analysis of sales data and performance metrics, which can help sellers make informed decisions about their product offerings.
- Just 2 integrations with external tools: InventoryLab and Google Sheets. On the other hand, it's competitors, feature more integrations. For example, SellerAmp integrates with Google Sheets, Arbitrage Hero and Seller Tool Kit.
- It is what it is. I mean, it's a live calculator to find products' profitability and sales velocity, but that's it. You need to find the products yourself.
- As with any platform that relies on automated tools and algorithms, there is a risk that some of the recommendations and suggestions provided by Asinzen may not be accurate or effective. It's always a good idea to check the data against other tools like SellerAmp or even CamelCamelCamel.
Number of features
Alternatives to Asinzen
Here you can find the top Asinzens alternatives
About the author
I work as an independent eCommerce and Amazon consultant.
Estrella Damm, Intersport, Bella Aurora, Lladró, Textura Interiors, Nice Things Palomas, Castañer, Due-Home and many other clients.
Lecturer & Teacher
I teach and have been a speaker at: Meet Magento, Prestashop, Prestashop Day, SEMRush, Cambra de Comerç Barcelona, ClinicSEO, Ecommbeers, Ecommbrunch, Ecommercetour.com, Ecommfest, EOI, ESIC-ICEMD, Foxize, Generalitat de Catalunya, Inesdi, Quondos and The Valley.
In addition, I have done in-company trainings for brands such as Orange and Adidas.
Finally, I collaborate writing articles for Helium 10, Carbon 6, Shopify, SEMRush, Prestashop´s official blog, Brainsins, La Vanguardia, eCommerce-news.es, Marketing4ecommerce and other blogs and media.